I Hope I Shall Arrive Soon
|Author:||Philip K. Dick
This book does not appear to be part of a series. If this is incorrect, and you know the name of the series to which it belongs, please let us know.
|Avg Member Rating:||
Welcome to the nightmare reality of Philip K.Dick...Visit strange locales of the imagination where nothing is what it first seems to be...from the computer-induced memories of a man in frozen sleep that become more real than his reawakening...to the affecting tale of the love of a brown oxford for a demure high-heeled slipper. Travel to a savage planet where the isolated caretakers in their solitary bubbles form friendships warm enough to fight death itself. And follow a wary band of astronauts fated to return to Earth again, and again, and again...
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: How to Build a Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later - essay
- The Short Happy Life of the Brown Oxford - (1954) - short story
- Explorers We - (1959) - short story
- Holy Quarrel - (1966) - novelette
- What'll We Do with Ragland Park? - (1963) - novelette
- Strange Memories of Death - (1984) - short story
- The Alien Mind - (1981) - short story
- The Exit Door Leads In - (1979) - short story
- Chains of Air, Web of Aether - (1980) - novelette
- Rautavaara's Case - (1980) - short story
- I Hope I Shall Arrive Soon - (1980) - short story
No excerpt currently exists for this novel. Be the first to submit one!
There are currently no reviews for this novel. Be the first to submit one! You must be logged in to submit a review in the BookTrackr section above.
No alternate cover images currently exist for this novel. Be the first to submit one!