Future Earths: Under South American Skies
DAW Books, 1993
|Series:||Future Earths: Book 2|
1. Future Earths: Under African Skies
|Avg Member Rating:||
Short stories by Lucius Shepard, Charles Sheffield, Poul Anderson, and other notable writers highlight a collection of science fiction tales about South America.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction - (1993) - essay by Mike Resnick
- The Women Men Don't See - (1973) - novelette by James Tiptree, Jr.
- Salvador - (1984) - shortstory by Lucius Shepard
- Doomsday Deferred - (1949) - shortstory by Will F. Jenkins
- On a Hot Summer Night in a Place Far Away - (1985) - shortstory by Pat Murphy
- Manatee Gal Ain't You Coming Out Tonight - (1977) - novelette by Avram Davidson
- Trapalanda - (1987) - novelette by Charles Sheffield
- America - (1987) - novelette by Orson Scott Card
- The World Must Never Know - (1963) - shortstory by G. C. Edmondson
- Invaders - (1990) - novelette by John Kessel
- Bats - (1992) - shortstory by Diane de Avalle-Arce
- Aconcagua - (1993) - novelette by Tony Daniel
- The Sky People - (1959) - novelette by Poul Anderson
- Further Reading About South America - essay by Mike Resnick
No excerpt currently exists for this novel.
There are currently no reviews for this novel. Be the first to submit one! You must be logged in to submit a review in the BookTrackr section above.
No alternate cover images currently exist for this novel.