open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "We are bits of stellar matter that got cold by accident, bits of a star gone wrong." - Sir Arthur Eddington
- (Added by: Administrator)

Page Width
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Web Site Feedback -> Comments & SuggestionsMessage format

d32843k
Posted 2014-04-01 3:03 PM (#6805)
Subject: Page Width

Can the "All Award Winners" page be widened so that all 14 awards can be viewed all at the same time without having to scroll side to side?
Is it possible to make the award columns on this same page user movable and user adjustable so that they can be viewed in a particular column order from left to right? I have my own priority preference for the awards and it would be nice to view them in that particular order. Similar to product shopping comparison pages when comparing items side by side in any order that you like.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Administrator
Posted 2014-04-01 3:26 PM (#6807 - in reply to #6805)
Subject: RE: Page Width

Admin

d32843k - 2014-04-01 3:03 PM Can the "All Award Winners" page be widened so that all 14 awards can be viewed all at the same time without having to scroll side to side? Is it possible to make the award columns on this same page user movable and user adjustable so that they can be viewed in a particular column order from left to right? I have my own priority preference for the awards and it would be nice to view them in that particular order. Similar to product shopping comparison pages when comparing items side by side in any order that you like.

This has always been the plan, well, at least once we got to have too many awards to fit.    Our goal is to create a check list so members can pick the ones they want to follow.  We can certainly add a sort order to it as well.  Drag and drop columns would be really cool! 

The same functionality will be used in the Reading Stats page in My World as well.  With so many awards, and with many more coming down the pipe, we need to have that function so you can hide the ones you're not interested in.  We'll end up breaking out the lists into their own stats page eventually too and put the same filtering capability in there.

The scrolling section on the all awards page was/is a stop gap until we can work out the updates. As with everything, it's just a matter of finding time to get to these expanded functions.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)