open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwards." - Robert A. Heinlein
- (Added by: Administrator)

Horror: Another 100 Best Books List
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Web Site Feedback -> Comments & SuggestionsMessage format

incandenza78
Posted 2023-07-07 5:31 PM (#27062)
Subject: Horror: Another 100 Best Books List

I was looking at some authors on ISFDB, and I came across a list called Horror: Another 100 Best Books. I think this is the sequel book to Horror: 100 Best Books. This sequel book/list might be a good list to add so that more horror books can be added to the database.

I don't know if this is the best place to suggest a new book list or not. Maybe down the road somebody could add this list possibly. As far as I know, I couldn't find this sequel list on the present database.

William
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Administrator
Posted 2023-07-07 9:15 PM (#27063 - in reply to #27062)
Subject: RE: Horror: Another 100 Best Books List

Admin

incandenza78 - 2023-07-07 5:31 PM I was looking at some authors on ISFDB, and I came across a list called Horror: Another 100 Best Books. I think this is the sequel book to Horror: 100 Best Books. This sequel book/list might be a good list to add so that more horror books can be added to the database. I don't know if this is the best place to suggest a new book list or not. Maybe down the road somebody could add this list possibly. As far as I know, I couldn't find this sequel list on the present database. William

Looks like a good list to me and a sequel to the list we already have. I made a Google sheet for it and we have about half of them in the DB already. We can start filling in the blanks anytime. Thanks for the suggestion!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)