open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: One would be safe in wagering that any given public idea is erroneous, for it has been yielded to the clamor of the majority. -- Edgar Allan Poe
- (Added by: gallyangel)

welcome beta testers
[Frozen]

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
Frozen    Welcome to Worlds Without End! -> New Features & NewsMessage format

Administrator
Posted 2007-09-11 10:09 PM (#985)
Subject: welcome beta testers

Admin

welcome beta testers!

my name is Dave and i'm the graphics/web guy and forum administrator for WWEnd.  on behalf of the entire WWEnd team, i'd like to thank you all for checking out our site.

who's a beta tester?  anybody that has an interest in science fiction and fantasy in general and in this site in particular.  this means you!  sign-up and jump right in.

we're in our beta phase and your feedback is very important to us!  we'll use your comments and suggestions to continue improving what we think is a pretty cool science fiction/fantasy web site in the making.  we have many ideas and features that we're working on currently and we'll try to keep you updated on the new stuff in the New Features thread.

as you look around we hope you'll find lots of things to like as you will surely find many things that aren't quite up to snuff (broken links and not quite functioning features...) but we'll keep pushing to make sure they all work eventually!  if you know of anyone who would be interested in getting involved in our beta testing we invite you to bring them along!  spread the word.  the more the merrier.

if you have any questions please post them in the forum or private message me or any other Admin team members.  there are some threads already established for error reporting and feedback so make use of those or start your own threads.

help us make WWEnd the science fiction & fantasy web site we've all been looking for!

- dave

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)