The Hugo Winners, Volume 4: (1976-79)
|Series:||The Hugo Winners: Book 4|
0. Stories From The Hugo Winners, Volume 2
|Avg Member Rating:||
This volume contains all the Hugo award winning short fiction for the award years 1976 to 1979, each with an introduction by Isaac Asimov.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: What Again? - (1985) - essay by Isaac Asimov
- Home is the Hangman - (1975) - novella by Roger Zelazny
- The Borderland of Sol - (1975) - novelette by Larry Niven
- Catch That Zeppelin! - (1975) - shortstory by Fritz Leiber
- By Any Other Name - (1976) - novella by Spider Robinson
- Houston, Houston, Do You Read? - (1976) - novella by James Tiptree, Jr.
- The Bicentennial Man - (1976) - novelette by Isaac Asimov
- Tricentennial - (1976) - shortstory by Joe Haldeman
- Stardance - (1977) - novella by Spider Robinson and Jeanne Robinson
- Eyes of Amber - (1977) - novelette by Joan D. Vinge
- Jeffty Is Five - (1977) - shortstory by Harlan Ellison
- The Persistence of Vision - (1978) - novella by John Varley
- Hunter's Moon - (1978) - novelette by Poul Anderson
- Cassandra - (1978) - shortstory by C. J. Cherryh
No excerpt currently exists for this novel.
There are currently no reviews for this novel. Be the first to submit one! You must be logged in to submit a review in the BookTrackr section above.
No alternate cover images currently exist for this novel.